I got an email a few days ago from an astrologer in AZ about today being a special day in terms of our solar system. That probably explains why the new age fire the grid was chosen for today. (I just noticed tonight on the net that there are opposing opinions about the validity and the true agenda of fire the grid - I'm not sure what to think about that, not having researched it.)
Anyway, here is what the email said (see below). If you are open to this type of thing, it sounds like good advice. I'm not sure what conjunct means in this context.
Quoted from the email:
> I've previously sent out information about the important date coming up this Tuesday.
The planet Pluto is conjunct the galactic center of our solar system, an event that
happens every 250 years. It occurred once before and is happening again this coming
Tuesday, and one more time, on October 28th of this year.
What you need to know about this is that it activates great transformation on this
planet and in each person's life. It is a very good time to let go of old stuff, to clean
out your closets and get rid of things that no longer serve you.
It is a good time to write down your intentions for your life.....all facets of it, work,
relationships, finances, and anything else of importance and to actively energize all
that you want in your life.
It is an extremely powerful time, so choose your activities for that day very carefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am cleaning out my closets right now! I always like it when my little tasks for the summer are cosmically(sp?) aligned. I think I will go by a lotto ticket too!
Good for you, I should be doing the same! Let me know how the lotto ticket goes...
that is so funny... i was walking through the house this morning and said i need to clean, like REALLY clean.
Post a Comment