Today's horoscope for me, from the Tribune:
"Today is a 7. Conditions are changing. Soon, all will be sweetness and light. The dark clouds will roll on past and you can get back to your fun and games."
Now that sounds good to me!
In the bike arena, I hope that means I will feel better enough to do Stump Farm and the other races coming up. After my body's reaction to Sunday's painful, horribly bumpy race (and to crashing in the race), I have been thinking that maybe my body is telling me to quit racing for a while and just be a spectator for now.... Bring on the sweetness and light!!
Here was LAST Thursday's horoscope, which I never got around to posting:
"Today is an 8. Money seems to be flowing into your pockets. It's more likely because of something you've already done."
I'm still waiting....... the pockets are ready.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment