Wouldn't you know, the ONLY weekend out of the entire summer than I am not traveling somewhere out of town, I get this horoscope, today:
"Today is a 9 (out of 10). Travel conditions are excellent, with few complications. You rarely get such a great chance to do what you love. And it's the weekend!"
Now, that makes me wish I had gone to Levis Trow 100! I wanted to go, I came close to going. I have always really liked that race, always had a good time hanging out afterwards with everyone. I hope everyone there is having a good day. Those of you who went, give us all the details!
It's mid-afternoon, so I could still go watch the early evening pro race at Elk Grove. A long road ride would be a better idea....given that I so seldom get to do a long road ride on a weekend, and given that travel conditions are "excellent"!!
I also hope to do my second cleaning of my bike from the Alterra Muddy Bean Classic. And finally I am going to attack the mud-encrusted shoes. Yeeech.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment